Saturday, February 4, 2012

I Really Need Some Sleep

When I don't sleep well, which happens quite frequently, especially over the past month, I have really strange dreams. Often, they give me great ideas for sci-fi/fantasy stories. Sometimes, they are about escaping from someone who is trying to kill me. But last night's dream was by far the strangest ever.

Apparently, I'm more worked up about the current political situation than I thought I was. It was deep, with many sub-plots, but basically I was having an affair with a Presidential candidate. I really loved him, but could see how wrong he was for the country, so I allowed myself to be convinced to help some people gather evidence of his illegal business practices. And he was doing illegal things and there was plenty of evidence. The plan was to expose him, but if that was not enough to end his campaign, I would come forward about the affair.

Just for the record, in real life, I have never had and will never have an affair with a politician. And if I can't get my sleep patterns adjusted and have "normal" dreams again, I think I'd prefer the escaping from murderers kind.




-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment