Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dreams

For several years I've had a recurring dream. A person that I know quite well (and who won't be named here) is trying to kill me. If you are really into what dreams mean, this could mean that I have repressed a memory of when this person really did try to kill me (scary as it sounds, it could be true), or it might be a premonition of something that will happen in the future (not as likely), or perhaps the person isn't literally killing me, but I feel like a part of myself, of my identity, has been killed, and the dreams are asking me to find it and save it (possible).

Or, since most of the time the person tries to smother me, it could mean that I'm having trouble breathing through my nose and should take a decongestant before bed. I'm 90% sure that that is what it is. But still it makes me wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment