Saturday, October 31, 2009

Plans derailed

Because of preparations for the upcoming choir concert at the high school and a workshop day, I was supposed to have a 5 day weekend. I guess I still do have that, but everything I was planning to do got thrown off when I wasn't feeling well on Wednesday afternoon. Because we've had lots of sick kids and teachers at school, I decided that just in case it was the flu, I should stay home. I missed 3 things I really wanted to go to and have read, watched videos, and slept instead of doing all the things I had planned.

I also didn't get to go to the gym, but did do some core work and stretching each day. It's not much, but it is better than nothing.

Since I haven't been miserable, I think it's probably just allergies and not anything contagious. I really did need some down time though, so hopefully this rest will help my immune system to keep fighting off all the germs that I can't avoid at school. But tomorrow, I really do need to return to the real world and get some work done.



-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment