Sunday, October 25, 2009

NaNoWriMo

I had something brilliant that I was going to share here, but by the time I finished the other stuff and got to this, I had totally forgotten what wonders I had to share today.

Although NaNoWriMo doesn't officially start until Nov. 1, gearing up for it starts this week. On Wednesday and Friday I have writers' group/write-ins where we will do some discussing of our November plans and/or working on outlines, plot, etc. Thursday is the big kick off party.

If you don't hear from me for awhile, it's because I'm lost in the land of noveling. Hopefully, I'll remember to post a few updates here. If you are interested in knowing what all of this is about, or interested in joining the craziness, go to www.nanowrimo.org.

By the way, since the exercise journals were incredibly boring, I've decided to hide my exercise reports in other blogs. Just so you know, there has only been one day that I haven't done any exercise. The bad thing was, I didn't even realize it until the next morning.

Happy Noveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment