Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Technology update

My computer is mostly working. I have a new (used) power cord. The USB card didn't work, so I had to return it and they didn't have another, so everything that needs a USB port is on hold. I also need to have my crazy cursor fixed. It keeps floating away. But other than that, the computer situation is good.

I haven't switched to high -speed internet yet, but it's on my list of things to do.

The website for my voice studio is just about ready. Hopefully I'll have everything finished by the time school starts.

And if blog and Facebook addictions weren't enough, I now have an iphone addiction. I bought the iphone 3GS for use in my studio and I'm having a great time figuring it out.

So, if it seems I've disappeared, I'm probably either dealing with an issue with my old technology, or getting totally sucked into the new stuff. Love it!

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you have a blog. I think it is such a good way to say things sometimes. Thanks for letting me know - I will add it to my google reader. and I would like to get Brooklyn in for voice lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I refuse to sign up for Twitter. I'd have no time left for "real life."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Twitter account, but FB and blogs use so much of my free time that I rarely check Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I kinda gave up on Twitter too.

    And we went from 256 to 7 which is high speed for us, and I love it. I needed to down load some training videos and they just wouldn't work right. Yes, we probably could have gotten along with what we had, but I think sometimes having a "want" makes it easier to pass by the other "wants". Know what I mean?
    If you can afford it, go for it! Making your life easier makes it worth it!

    ReplyDelete