Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Reframing

I can't believe it's been more than a month since I've posted. I've had lots of posts on my mind, but they still haven't quite taken shape yet. I had a wonderful experience a few weeks back with a scripture that has always really bugged me. I happened upon it while I was studying something else, and because of the other things I'd been studying, I saw this in a completely new light. Anyway, it has blossomed into something even bigger that I hope to post about here soon.

I love fresh starts and I love looking at things from a new angle. And quite frankly, in my life right now, it is necessary. When I continue to look at things as I've always seen them, to believe them in the same ways that I've always believed, it just leads to frustration.

There are two major areas in my life that are undergoing a lot of reframing right now. One is my spiritual/religious life, and the other is my singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment