Thursday, April 18, 2013

Random Thoughts

Life has been life, and I have not had the time to really gather my thoughts for a coherent post lately.  But there are things I need to write, so I'm doing it today, even if it doesn't make much sense to anyone else.

Item 1
Yesterday I was listening to this and realized that except for the part about being in love with someone, it is exactly how I have felt about my life the last few weeks.

It has been a time of growth and awareness and amazing insights which hopefully I will have time to share more of later.

Item 2
For most of my life, I've been the exception to the rule.  I gained 100 pounds on a drug that has a side effect of anorexia.  I learn some things extremely quickly, and other things that seem simple to most people I struggle with.  I have to find how to make things make sense to me.  I had the thought the other day that I in certain aspects of my life, I am expected to be fine with getting the milk before the meat.  That is fine.  It makes sense.  But I think people have been trying to give me cow's milk when I was lactose intolerant.  Once I switched to almond, soy, or rice, the milk was fine, in fact, it was glorious.  In other words, I figured a few things out this week that I have struggled with my entire life, because people used language and images that makes sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment