Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Am I getting old?

Am I getting old or have I always been this strange?

Since it's my birthday, I want to do something really fun tonight and eat something really good for dinner.

After much contemplation this is what I decided on:

Dinner: tomatoes and cottage cheese, potato chips, and Peanut Butter M&Ms for dessert

Fun: 7-8pm go to the gym and watch the new episode of NCIS while I'm on the treadmill. Then be in bed with a good book by 9.

Yes, I'm totally excited about this. What is wrong with me?

-- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I don't know, you sound like a typical kid on their birthday, only with a wish list born of years of experience in what really matters most. Instead of birthday cake, fruit punch, a pinata, and a Star Wars movie, you want cottage cheese, potato chips and PB M&M's, a good workout, some favorite TV and quiet time in bed. Sounds perfectly hedonistic to me. Just...advanced.

    ReplyDelete