Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Time Wasters

Yes, the Internet and all the cool things there can really be time wasters. But today I want to talk about the serious wasters in our lives, the things that have been wasting the time (or money or energy) of humans for millenia.

For example:
1. Having to go to the bathroom. Yes, I do know that it serves an important biological function by helping remove waste from the body, but seriously, what a waste of time.

2. Eating. While sometimes enjoyable, with the time spent preparing, eating and cleaning up after our meals we could accomplish major things.

3. Travel. When do we get "beam me up" technology?

4. Shopping. OK, there are some people that enjoy this, but I'd be perfectly happy if clothes that look good on me just magically appeared in my closet.

5. Shaving. Couldn't we just opt out of this. No, I don't want expensive hair removal. I just want to check a box and hair doesn't grow any more.

And as long as we're on the subject of what I really want, how about one of those machines from the Jetsons where you walk in one side and come out the other just seconds later showered, shaved, dressed etc?

What do you hate wasting time on?


-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment